Saturday, June 13, 2009

They're Watching You!

Sometimes we don't realize the impact we make on the people around us because of our focus on ourselves and our pursuits. The words we use, our reactions to difficult circumstances, and the choices we make portray our character for what it is, not our Sunday morning best dressed and on good behavior selves but how we really live our lives everyday.
The people around us the most are the ones who know us best and learn from us by the things we say and do. Our children are at the forefront. They watch everything we do and say. They learn from what they see and hear. This translates into their actions. So ask yourself one question this fathers day. What am I teaching my kids or my family? Is it really who I am or who I want to be, because they're watching and they will follow the path you show them. Happy Father's Day!
">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share