Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Are you ready for life change?


It is good to be back! I am really excited about what God wants to do through this blog and I hope that you will join with me on this journey. My hope is that your lives would be changed in some small positive way as your read and learn some simple principles that apply to life and relationships.
I had planned on easing my way back into writing again but something is heavy on my heart right now and I need to share it with you. I pray that God will use it to change someone's life. I also want to state that I know a lot of my friends, readers, and followers are not christ followers or christians and here is the beauty of that no one starts out as a christian or follower of Jesus. I didn't. Most who know me are probably saying to themselves he wrote that? Mike, a pastor? I totally get all that. I say it myself all the time. I just want to invite all of you no matter where you stand religiously, denominationally, or whether you think God is just for the weak, or doesn't exist at all? I know that we all at sometime or another have read a book on how to be better at something or learn a new skill. If you don't have confidence in the bible as inerrant truth you still can understand that it has value, principle, and legality that you agree with. I tend to write in common terms so that all can relate but if you have any questions please feel free to email and connect with me. I don't claim to have all the answers but what I have I will give to you freely. Be Blessed!
Sincerely,
Michael Shumski  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share